Wednesday, November 4, 2009
where's the concern?
There are so many abandoned houses/ buildings around my neighborhood. I could count about two on my block alone. I feel like that lowers my neighborhoods value. I don't understand why urban neighborhoods have to deal with that problem. I believe that most suburban neighborhoods attract more interest when it comes to situations in that area. I think that there needs to be something done about the lack of concern. The people in my community would like to live in a nice enviroment and not have to worry about what they look like as a unit. There should be an equal amount of fairness and concern when it comes to the community that the people of philadelphia live in. I believe that the way your community looks like can affect the way you grow can also affect what type of person you turn out to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment