Monday, November 9, 2009
drug dealers
This is a very important issue that isn't always up for conversation. Dealers are making communities very dangerous and unsafe for the youth and everyone around them. I know that there are some people who try to do things in order to get drugs and drug dealers off the street. For example Philadelphia's operation safe street, that is a program that sets a mandatory sentencing for drug dealers. That helps but that program had been in effect since the 1980's. I think if there were more police on the streets that the drug activity wouldn't be as active. This is a very important topic to me because I have family who lives around very dangerous neighborhood and I always find myself being very worried about them. I have brothers who believe that they aren't afraid of anything. That just doesn't stop the fact that something could still happen to them and that the last thing that I would want to happen to them or anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment